I stumbled across this video recently, which shows a pretty neat way of changing lenses quickly. Useful if you’re anything like me, as I seem to take far too long normally…!
‘Like’ Us On Facebook!
Add Us On Google+
Learn From These Great Photography Books:
- How To Take Sharp Photos In Low Light Without A Flash Posted on Apr 27, 2010
- How To Blur The Background Posted on Apr 11, 2010
- Canon 50mm f/1.8 II Review Posted on May 11, 2011
- 15 Great Photos Shot With A Canon Rebel T2i / 550D (And How They Were Taken) Posted on May 3, 2010
- 500D vs 550D: Which One Should You Buy? Posted on Feb 22, 2010
We’re On Twitter Too
- How To Take Great Gig Photos: 5 Top Tips Posted on Mar 9, 2011
- SimpleSLR: Hands-On Photography Training Review Posted on Aug 12, 2011
- Bounce Flash Tutorial Video Posted on Feb 14, 2010
- A Bit Of Link Love For Our Facebook Followers Posted on Aug 15, 2011
- 8 ‘How To’ Photography Videos For The DSLR Beginner Posted on Aug 10, 2011