I stumbled across this video recently, which shows a pretty neat way of changing lenses quickly. Useful if you’re anything like me, as I seem to take far too long normally…!
‘Like’ Us On Facebook!
Add Us On Google+
Learn From These Great Photography Books:
- How To Take Sharp Photos In Low Light Without A Flash Posted on Apr 27, 2010
- How To Blur The Background Posted on Apr 11, 2010
- Canon 50mm f/1.8 II Review Posted on May 11, 2011
- 15 Great Photos Shot With A Canon Rebel T2i / 550D (And How They Were Taken) Posted on May 3, 2010
- 500D vs 550D: Which One Should You Buy? Posted on Feb 22, 2010
We’re On Twitter Too
- SimpleSLR: Hands-On Photography Training Review Posted on Aug 12, 2011
- How to Rake it in Big with Poker Photography Posted on Oct 31, 2013
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 Review Posted on Jan 6, 2011
- First Shots With My New Camera: Canon 7D Posted on Feb 28, 2011
- 7 Great ‘How To Take Group Photograph’ Videos Posted on May 18, 2011