I stumbled across this video recently, which shows a pretty neat way of changing lenses quickly. Useful if you’re anything like me, as I seem to take far too long normally…!
‘Like’ Us On Facebook!
Add Us On Google+
Learn From These Great Photography Books:
- How To Take Sharp Photos In Low Light Without A Flash Posted on Apr 27, 2010
- How To Blur The Background Posted on Apr 11, 2010
- Canon 50mm f/1.8 II Review Posted on May 11, 2011
- 15 Great Photos Shot With A Canon Rebel T2i / 550D (And How They Were Taken) Posted on May 3, 2010
- 500D vs 550D: Which One Should You Buy? Posted on Feb 22, 2010
We’re On Twitter Too
- How To Brighten Faces Lost In Shadow (Lightroom Tutorial) Posted on Aug 19, 2011
- How I Got The Shot: ‘Sunglasses Steve’ Posted on Oct 24, 2010
- 10 Awesome Music Videos Shot With A Canon 5D MK II Posted on Sep 1, 2011
- Join Us On Facebook! Posted on Sep 19, 2010
- Free Photography eBooks – The Ultimate Collection Posted on Aug 21, 2011